Contact Center Manager
Location: Brighton, MI
The Contact Center Manager is responsible for managing Contact Center personnel and operations to ensure professional and high quality sales, service, and value to members. Analyze department policies and procedures, make recommendations and implement changes as needed. Analyze reporting around service levels, abandoned rate and employee performance to make recommendations for improvement to the member experience. Provide and maintain high levels of security and safety to the staff and members as well as safeguarding the assets of the department. Review Balance Scorecard with department using it to develop and implement goals, objectives and strategies.
What You’ll Do
- Develop, implement and monitor department goals, objectives and strategies through a logical course of establishing, reviewing and budgeting resources to meet the Credit Union's needs.
- Assist in developing an annual department forecast taking into consideration the department business plan, historic expenditures, staffing expenses, anticipated capital expenditures, training expenses and operating expenses.
- Develop and implement a department staffing plan. Identify staffing needs, schedule, and measure staff performance. Review job functions to ensure maximum efficiency and recommend staffing changes as necessary.
- Assist Work force Manager with aligning service levels, follow up work and employee engagement to provide the best member experience.
- Assist Quality Analyst with developing and maintaining a program that focuses on first call resolution, best member experience and collaboration with Contact Center Member Experience Managers
- Assist the Contact Center Member Experience Manager with a career development plan for employees by identifying personnel career goals, identifying individual strengths and areas for improvements, assuring education and staff training, and measuring the effectiveness of the training programs.
- Establish and evaluate employee performance by setting and reviewing performance standards with employees, reviewing employee evaluations on schedule, and conducting disciplinary actions as needed.
- Establish a sales and service environment within the department that identifies member needs and incorporates high quality service standards to adhere to the goals of the department and credit union.
- Measure department performance relative to goals and objectives by communicating goals and objectives to staff, preparing daily, weekly and/or monthly reports, and communicating progress to staff and management.
- Provide technical expertise as needed by performing technical functions such as reviewing loan exceptions, assisting in balancing, auditing exceptions and other operational activities.
- Evaluate and maintain the equipment needs of the department to assure equipment is in good working order.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Planning and supervising changes and managing the daily operations of Contact Center.
- Monitoring random inbound calls to improve the quality, minimizing errors and tracking operative performance.
- Setting up and meeting performance goals and targets for speed, sales, efficiency, and quality.
What You'll Get
We know that pay and benefits are important. And, we’ve really got that covered. But, we also know that those are not the only things that you need to decide if this is the place for you. Join our team of Lake Trusters and you’ll enjoy:
- Working with an energetic team focused on making our members wildly successful
- An opportunity to work with others that have your back every step of the way
- Opportunities to make a difference both inside and outside of our walls
- Being treated like you are more than the work you do
What You’ll Bring
- BA/BS Degree is required.
- Five to six (5-6) years of Contact Center Management experience required.
- Proven ability to support a strong member/customer service culture.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to develop and motivate leaders.
- Should be able to set, satisfy and exceed targets
- Great confidence and an excellent business sense