QA Engineer (Banking Experience)
Location: Raleigh, NC
Pay: $30.00 - $45.00 /Hour
Name: Vaco - Raleigh
Looking for an exciting career opportunity in Quality Assurance? Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco advocate for you! Right now, our client is looking to fill a QA Analyst position. With Vaco, you will have an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced QA Analyst, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a QA Analyst, you will execute quality assurance activities to ensure that system functional standards and requirements are met. You will also be responsible for identifying opportunities to improve development and QA processes.
QA Analyst responsibilities:
Every day, Vaco connects skilled QA Analysts, like you, with great career opportunities. This could be your next big career move! Take a look at the requirements below to see if this position is a good fit for you. If it is, we want to hear from you!
QA Analyst requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, OR equivalent experience
• 3 to 5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and Testing field utilizing software testing tools, e.g., HP/Mercury QTP, Load Runner, and Quality Center
• Experience performing automated functional testing with web and client/server applications
• Experience performing manual testing of websites and web based applications
• Proven ability to write test cases / test scenarios and execute them
• Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)