Senior Compliance Analyst
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Name: Credit One Bank
Phone: (702) 269-1075
The Senior Compliance Analyst supports the Director in a variety of quality, compliance and audit functions within the Information Technology Department. Assist in monitoring development and change management control procedures for program changes or program implementation utilizing Credit One's System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) procedures. Assist in the writing and editing of program documentation. Will assist in the management of the "Work Order" process to ensure quality and timeliness back to the user. Will be assisting in the planning and documentation of the Emergency Disaster Recovery Plan and all departmental policies and procedures.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
* Assists in the preparation of program documentation audit functions, and policies and procedures, which may include materials that are confidential in nature and essential to business operations.
* Ensure that all program modifications adhere to SDLC policies and procedures.
* Communicate and gather information related to program documentation from Management Information Systems personnel.
* Communicate with departmental users on issues and resolutions on the "Work Order" process.
* Will assist in the departmental planning, testing and documentation of the "Emergency Disaster Recovery Plan".
* Write and edit copy for program documentation.
* Uses a personal computer as necessary to prepare documentation, reports and other requested material.
* Assists in creating and maintaining management reports.
* Performs other related duties or special projects as assigned.
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
* Must possess a strong team work ethic, with the ability to work with personnel at all levels in all departments.
* Familiar with audit and compliance functions.
* Possess skills in technical writing.
* Highly organized work habits.
* Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
* Good knowledge of computer terminology.
* Experience working with MS Word and MS Excel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.