Sr. Scrum Master in San Antonio
Location: Houston, TX
Name: Alana Terry-Ramos
We have a need for a Sr. Scrum Master to assist with a very dynamic project located in San Antonio with one of our largest clients. They are looking for someone to assist with a large scale project (4+ million dollars).This is a high visibility group conducting meetings with C-Level Executives. Needs to have held the title of Scrum Master
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position:
- This role is looking for a strong IT leader who bridges the gap from the business side and the lower level IT technical team.
- Experience with dealing with tough customers and leading Development teams is critical.
- Able to direct the efforts of teams to build web applications and specific products
- Innovate new techniques to evolve agile concepts.
- Share and spread knowledge in the agile community.
- Identify and implement metrics that drive quality, delivery and change with an initiative.
- Highly effective at administering basic scrum cadence (Stand-ups, sprint planning, demo, retro, etc.) understands and communicates the "why".
- A good learner with a passion for agile thinking and techniques.
- Create high performing teams with a collective sense of ownership and drive to deliver.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.