Lock Box Account Processors- St. Louis, MO
Location: St. Louis, MO
Pay: $11.00 /Hour
Name: Melody DiJulio
Kelly Services is seeking Lockbox Box Account Processors for our national financial client in downtown St. Louis, MO. These are part time or full time, monthly, reoccurring temporary positions that could go temp to perm for the right candidates. Opportunities paying $11.00/hr. to start with benefits available in the first 30 days. Ability for pay increases based on attendance and performance. No paid parking for this location.
Several candidates are needed for different shifts for a minimum of 2 weeks every month and possibly more. Looking for candidates that can work part time or full time during these 2 weeks every month between start times as early as 3am-7pm Wednesday-Sunday. Weekends and holidays will be required. Can work 4 or 8 or 10 hour days depending on availability but will need to work 5 days each week. Flexible schedules to include ealry morning and afternoon shfts. Maximum 40 hours per week is allowed.
Responsible for performing a variety of document processing and record keeping tasks associated with customer accounts that require a thorough knowledge of products and services in the assigned area. Duties may include entering new account information; changing information on existing accounts; recording transactions; answering customer inquiries; receiving, classifying, consolidating and summarizing documents and information; completing reports and providing administrative support. Responsibilities may also include customer service duties such as answering customer inquiries, resolving customer problems and responding to customer requests for information.
1. Performs document processing and record keeping functions for customer accounts.
2. Reviews documents, policies, files, etc. to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with internal, investor, regulatory and department requirements.
3. Takes action to resolve customer account discrepancies.
4. Receives, classifies, consolidates and summarizes documents and information.
5. Maintains records of all documents processed.
6. Completes a variety of reports and utilizes a variety of office equipment to record, store and retrieve information.
7. Responds to inquiries and initiates communication with internal and external customers to resolve problems; providing quality customer service and follow-up.
8. Actively ensures compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures. Actively participates in any required corporate and business line training in these areas. Follows account opening procedures and understands and follows internal suspicious activity referral requirements and processes, as required for this position. Actively works with customers to understand each customer's normal account activity, as appropriate for this position.
Proven commitment to high quality customer service. Ability to work with well with customers. Good time management skills to maximize the number of customers that can be assisted while maintaining a high level of customer service. Good understanding and knowledge of internal policies and procedures. Good keyboard and PC skills using word processing and spreadsheet software as well as good verbal and written communication skills. Requires high school diploma or a GED.
**An at home data entry assessment will be given to verify current data entry speeds***
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Melody at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.