Service Banker I - Coralville
Location: Coralville, IA
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, Wealth Management.
The Service Banker is the customer’s first 'point-of-contact' with the Bank and provides high quality customer service by processing customer service transactions efficiently and accurately. This role is also responsible for uncovering cross-selling opportunities of bank products and referring customers to appropriate sales partners.
• Provides superior customer service by processing customer transactions accurately. This includes deposits, transfers, withdrawals, and other transactions in accordance to bank policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Identifies sales and cross selling opportunities and makes qualified referrals to specialist sales partners.
• Achieves assigned quarterly sales and service goals.
• Performs outbound calls for service/sales follow up in support of team goals.
• The Service Banker performs routine office and administrative duties as well as maintains operational quality and standards.
• Performs other duties as assigned.