Location: Pasadena, CA
If you would like to work with a great manager with an awesome team, apply to be a loan officer with Partners United. Partners United is a JV with New Penn Financial and is a strategic partnership with Podley Properties and Dilbeck Real Estate.
Regularly engaged in outside sales activities to originate mortgage loans from self generated leads.
- Sell loan products offered by New Penn Financial, llc
- Contact prospective clients to develop and maintain referral sources.
- Meet with prospective clients at outside locations such as a client’s home.
- Make in-person calls on real estate agents, financial advisors and other potential referral sources to develop borrower leads.
- Engage in marketing and promotional activities in support of your own sales.
- Meet monthly minimum personal production goals (3 units)
- Take mortgage loan applications and prepare effective loan proposals:
- Determine a consumer’s needs and offer the appropriate product
- Originate loans for appropriate amounts, rates, and terms that comply with NPF’s program guidelines
- Provide consumers with a superior level of customer service:
- Quickly and accurately answer all customer inquiries in a professional manner.
- Obtain all information deemed necessary to process loan requests in a timely manner, including but not limited to credit reports, income verification, appraisals, lien searches, etc. Analyze the information and provide insight where appropriate.
- Provide assistance to applicants and solve all problems that may arise between application and settlement
- Stay informed of developing trends in the mortgage industry
- Attend/assist with scheduled meetings, training sessions and courses
- Maintain compliance with all industry-specific federal and state licensed activity requirements and New Penn Financial’s Code of Conduct
Principal Customers of the Position
- Internal Customers: Underwriting, Processing, Closing, Quality Assurance, Vendor Coordination, and Secondary Marketing
- External Customer: The Borrower(s)
Education and Experience Requirements
- Must qualify for and obtain state licensure in the states where New Penn Financial does business; mortgage licensure requires a good credit score, no tax liens and a clean criminal background check
- Minimum successful 3 years mortgage loan origination experience
- 2 year college degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Proven sales skills and leadership abilities
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Ability to quickly connect with people in an outgoing, friendly manner
- Persuasive, selling communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility for completing work quickly and accurately
- Ability to handle faster-than-average pace of activities
- Detail-orientation with efficient focus on work activities
- Careful decision-making skill with ability to avoid mistakes
- Ability to delegate in a positive style with thorough follow up skills
- Excellent oral, written, listening, and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work independently
New Penn Financial, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Equal Opportunity Lender.