Location: Weymouth, MA
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year
Name: SNI Technology
HRIS Analyst -
Up to $85K Base + Bonus. Outstanding Company and Amazing Culture!!!
The HRIS Support Analyst role supports the Cloud application (Oracle Fusion) through maintenance of current functionality as well as testing and developing additional functionality. The HRIS Support Analyst must independently develop and augment Application knowledge through continuous formal and informal training and networking and partner with HR specialists to understand future application enhancements.
Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Troubleshoot application functionality across the HR applications. Work with both Oracle and HR Specialists to understand open issue, identify a remediation plan and bring the issue to resolution. Resolution could require application adjustments, system configuration changes in test and/or SQL/expression development.
2. Communicate and develop a plan for patch and semi-annual release testing. Work directly with HR specialists to test application functionality.
3. Partner with HR Specialists to understand additional functionality needs and recommend process improvement opportunities to more effectively leverage the application.
4. Work with internal IT, Security and Vendor departments to maintain appropriate documentation on the Application.
5. Escalate issues with Oracle and HR Management as required to work within defined service level agreement (SLAs).
6. Must be independently curious and interested in developing knowledge through trial and error, reading and networking.
7. Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships, both within our company and with vendors.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from colleagues and Oracle.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.