So you want to be a Loan Servicing Specialist at Movement Mortgage? We think you’ve got great taste!
What You Need To Know
• Performs complex and confidential administrative functions including but not limited to organizing confidential files, performing data entry, and maintaining accurate records
• Provides customer service to internal and external clients
• Processes and responds to all incoming communications
• Assists customers in resolving servicing/loan issues
• Completes Verification of Mortgage as received and requested
• Assists with loan transfers
What We Are Looking For
• 1+ years of related business experience
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
• Team player, highly adaptable
• Detail oriented, strong written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how we can work together.
So, Why Movement?
• Competitive pay
• Medical, dental and life insurance
• Company matched 401K (Roth and traditional, up to 6%)
• Excellent career growth opportunity
• Fun, team-focused working environment
• Employee driven community outreach program
Movement Mortgage is not your average mortgage company. Our company is comprised of passionate people who strive for excellence while demonstrating servant leadership in everything we do. Here are the basics: we work hard, we have fun, and we make a difference. Sound too good to be true? Check us out on our website: www.movement.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions. The Company reserves the rights to change, amend, add, delete, and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles, as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.