CIO of Lending Technologies
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Our client is currently seeking a CIO of Lending Technologies
The CIO of Lending Technologies designs, implements, manages, and supports all facets of lending-focused applications, automation and systems.
- Financial services experience required
- Mortgage lending experience preferred
- This position will head up all technology in the lending division
- Candidates without lending technology experience will not be considered
- Must have experience with Loan Origination systems (Destiny is preferred)
- Must be focused on the application development side as opposed to infrastructure
- Will be a part of executive meetings
- Must be an innovator and solution oriented
- Direct/Indirect reports include 50+ people
- Cost optimization
- Must have past experience with automation loan origination processes
- Designs, implements, manages, and supports all facets of lending applications
- Delivers functionality and services to internal customers
- Manages, directs, and supports multiple tech disciplines ranging from QA to Business Analysis etc.
- Uses technology to continue to grow the company’s headcount, transaction, and physical location volume
- Ownership of mission-critical enterprise application delivery and supports via the PMO.
Education and Experience Requirements
BS/BA Degree is required
10+ years demonstrated experience with all facets of software design, implementation and support, in a large multi-channel environment.
7+ years in a leadership role