Location: San Antonio, TX
Pay: $28.50 - $33.00 /Hour
Ref ID: 04080-0011248199
Classification: Treasury Analyst
Compensation: $28.50 to $33.00 hourly
Our Client, a San Antonio retail company, is seeking a Treasury Analyst for a temporary to Full Time opportunity.
Looking to unleash your potential? Joining this accounting team means being part of a culture where you are valued, empowered and encouraged to grow.
On a daily basis, The Treasury Analyst will evaluate daily cash positions, and various line-of-credits debt term-facilities, short-term borrowings and investments, and other capital instruments. The position will partner with accounting, tax, financial planning and analysis, risk management and legal teams to assist with overall Treasury and capital allocation strategies. Additionally, the Analyst will collaborate with key executives, store General Managers, and other stakeholders in implementation of cash-flow management process and technologies across the organization.
Summary of Responsibilities:
1. Evaluate daily cash positions, conduct daily inventory borrowing’s and/or repayments, and when needed execute borrowing and investing transactions as needed.
2. Create and maintain a rolling cash forecasting model.
3. Ensure timely and accurate payment of debt principal and interest payments.
4. Assist with: Forecasting interest rates, conducting interest rate scenario planning, assessing cash flow needs and forecasting interest income and expense.
5. Help manage the reporting and compliance of bank covenants.
6. Assist in financial audits.
7. Assist with developing strategies to improve cash flow performance via interest rate hedging strategies, process improvements.
8. Prepare monthly treasury dashboard and management reporting.
9. Prepare various financial analysis and ad hoc reporting utilizing Power BI and Sql queries.
10. Maintaining bank accounts. Assisting with processing documents to open or close bank accounts, and ordering bank supplies.
11. Acts as a back-up for the processing wire, ACH and internal transfer requests. Preparing and entering wire, ACH and internal transfer requests into the banking website and ensuring approvals for such disbursements are within appropriate limits of authority.
12. Prepare monthly journal entries.
13. Complete bank reconciliation not auto certified.
14. Help to document current processes, define operational gaps and recommend standardized processes.
15. Assist with ad-hoc projects, system implementation, process improvements and reporting, and additional duties as directed.
• Bachelor's Degree in a Finance or Accounting required. Certified Treasury detail oriented (CTP) certification preferred
Experience & Background:
• Two (2) to four (4) years of related experience
• Cash management and cash flow experience is required.
• Must have experience with Excel and VLOOKUP
• Strong written communication skills with the ability to write routine correspondence
• Ability to work onsite and participate in interactive onsite meetings on a regular and predictable basis.
• Computer/word processing skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Minimum two years of experience in Sales Audit, Accounting, Internal Audit, Retail Point-of-Sale preferred
If you are extremely detail oriented, able to multitask and are looking to work in a fast-paced environment - this position is for you! Go to www.accountemps.com and apply today or email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Cash Flow Analysis, Cash Forecasting, Bank Reconciliations, Closing Entries, General Ledger, SAP, Microsoft Excel
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans