Loan Officer Assistant
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 3 years industry related experience and strong knowledge of consumer/commercial/mortgage documents required.
• Must have customer orientation/sensitivity and professionalism crucial to building and maintaining relationships
• Ability to accurately analyze and resolve problems while understanding risk and mitigating risk to both the customer and MB Financial.
• Ability to use sound independent judgment in making immediate sound decisions that impact client relationships
• Proven excellent telephone interaction and communication (written and verbal) and influence skills required in order to work tactfully and effectively with all levels of team members and leaders
• Ability to be deadline sensitive and able to juggle multiple priorities to meet commitments without sacrificing quality
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and proprietary software products used in support of the business
• Demonstrated abilities in organization, accuracy, and thoroughness required.