Personal Loan Specialist Fort Lauderdale FL
Location: Oakland Park, FL
*2 month contract*
Purpose of Job: To create an exceptional customer experience while providing personal loan solutions.
This position focuses on building a customer base through sales, loan extension and merchant referrals.
Responsibilities include reviewing customer needs and services as well as handling various aspects of
past due account adjustments. Role success will be based on creation of customer experience,
generation of business, compliance, attainment of monthly goals, and accuracy.
• 35% Customer Experience: Greeting, assisting and soliciting individuals entering the office
and calling by phone; receiving and processing credit and employment verifications, and
recording information obtained; processing payments, distributions, and insurance products at
the direction of a licensed agent; handling account activities related to collection accounts,
including phone calls and face to face communications with customers.
• 30% Branch Support: Preparing reports, correspondences, transaction documentation, and
recording and filing documentation; operates cash drawer, processes bank deposits, maintains
records and balances.
• 30% Business Development: Actively markets and sells all branch products and services to
individuals and merchants. Merchant and bank visits required.
• 5% Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
• 1+ year sales and/or customer service experience
• High School Diploma/GED, Bachelors degree a plus
• Valid drivers license