Home Equity Title Specialist
Location: Plano, TX
Pay: $18.00 - $19.00 /Hour
Ref ID: 04121-9502291749
Classification: Home Equity Title Specialist
Compensation: $18.00 to $19.00 hourly
A client of ours in the title insurance and real estate settlement services industry is currently seeking a Home Equity Specialist to join their team in Plano, TX! They are extremely dedicated to taking time and cost out of real estate transactions and need to grow their team in order to keep servicing their clients with the best service in the business! A home equity title specialist’s primary function is to review and respond to requests for title report amendments by the client.
Essential Job Functions:
• Examine completed title products for accuracy and completeness.
• Use title insurance knowledge and entry level underwriting guidelines to eliminate unwarranted liens, encumbrances, requirements or exceptions from appearing on delivered title products.
• Evaluate curative documentation to determine its sufficiency to remove liens, encumbrances, requirements and exceptions from completed title products.
• Communicate title requirements, exceptions and status of title to clients.
• Respond to all questions and requests surrounding the transaction in a timely and helpful manner.
• Provide a very high level of customer service to clients. Respond to requests within client and company service level agreements
• Handle high volume of questions and requests from client.
• Understand title forms, search documents, vesting and endorsements.
• Comply with regulatory requirements.
If you are interested please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
• High School diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
• Excellent written and verbal skills to effectively communicate and present at all levels, both in-house and with clients if needed.
• National escrow exposure is a plus but is not required.
• Well organized and able to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
• Some overtime and possible Saturday (not every Saturday) work may be required.
• Flexible with work hours, possible staggering of early and later day shifts. Some paid mid-month and month-end overtime and some half-day Saturday overtime
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans