Mortgage Closing Assistant
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
CSI Professional is actively seeking a Mortgage Closing Assistant for our client located in Pittsburgh, PA. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established mortgage banking firm!
*Weekly pay provided and health, dental and vision insurance offered!
Location: Pittsburgh, PA 15219
The Mortgage Closing Assistant is responsible for preparing and reviewing documents for all commercial loan types including mortgages and loans collateralized by securities.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Commercial mortgage, and security loan processing experience.
- Working knowledge of commercial mortgage loan documentation.
- Knowledge of lending compliance regulations (Reg. Z, Flood, Truth in Lending, Reg. B, HMDA). Knowledge of business desktop applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Project, Windows, Visio, etc.).
- Knowledge of proper English usage, grammar, spelling, vocabulary and of generally accepted office practices, procedures and equipment.
- Knowledge of compliance in a banking environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurate with numbers and attention to details.
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations (or analysis).
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow and to coordinate the work of others.
- Ability to maintain updated knowledge of procedures, products and activities of assigned area.
- Ability to accurately proofread documents.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Working knowledge of commercial loan and revolving credit terms.
- Working knowledge of commercial loan and revolving credit documentation.
- Document preparation for loans.
- Update rate changes on various loan systems.
- Create new loan checklists.
- Account maintenance on various systems.
- Board new loans on various loan systems.
- Interface with portfolio managers and underwriters.
- Quality control of loan documentation.
- Communicate with applicants, clients, staff and third parties (attorney, closing agents, vendors) to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Create commercial mortgage loan documentation on Laser Pro.
- Daily loan transaction reconciliation.
- Research GL outages. Recovery payment tracking
For additional information, please apply!