Cash Vault - Coin Room Teller
Location: Plainview, NY
Dunbar Armored, Inc., the nation's leading, independently owned armored transportation company is seeking energetic individuals for our (LOCATION) cash processing center.
We are looking for a Coin Room Teller to contribute to the efficient operation of the Cash Vault by providing labor support. Coin Room Tellers in this job perform a range of general and specific tasks that can be easily learned on the job such as staging, loading, unloading, stock and receiving,
What We Offer:
• SHIFT: (DAYS)
32-35/hours a week
• HOLIDAYS and WEEKENDS OFF!
• $12.50 / hour
Where We Are Located:
100 Commercial Street
Plainview, NY 11803
Responsible for the secure, timely and accurate processing of customer coin deposits brought to the facility via armored car. To prepare coin orders for delivery to the customers.
The essential functions of this position are:
1. Process coin deposits in accordance to the specified customers requirements.
2. Efficiently and accurately prepare change orders for customers.
3. Perform necessary cleaning and maintenance of the processing equipment.
4. Report to work each day scheduled.
5. Assist in providing a safe, secure working environment following the security procedures required as a Dunbar employee.
6. Be flexible in work schedule to coincide with the fluctuating daily/weekly workflow.
7. Accurately prepare and distribute documents needed to report credit to the customer.
8. Other duties as required.
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are, including any physical requirements:
1. Must be at least eighteen years of age.
2. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.