Corporate Actions in Downtown Chicago
Location: Chicago, IL
Pay: $80,000.00 - $81,000.00 /Year
Name: Katherine Pappalardo
Phone: + 1 312 453 9099
Interested in a corporate actions role?
A large financial institution in downtown Chicago, is looking for a talented individual to join their corporate actions team. This role will require you to work as a member within the dividend team to support the third part asset management fund administration business.
Daily work will include:
- Processing cash dividends for third party asset management clients
- Processing optional dividend and dividend reinvestment events
- Manage daily client inquires and provide training
- Assist in user acceptance testing for new products
- 5+ years in a securities operations environment
- Management of short term projects relating to automation, system upgrades, and client onboarding
- Experience with processing dividends/options dividends
Important skills to have:
- U.S. financial markets and financial security instruments
- U.S. dividend and optional dividend processing
- Knowledge of non-U.S. dividend and optional dividend processing desired.
- Knowledge of SWIFT processing desired.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Word (or related software)
- Experience with Bloomberg and DTC PTS terminal or web applications.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.