AVP NATIONAL SALES MGR
Location: Horsham, PA
The National Sales Manager position requires an enthusiastic, energetic, and dynamic individual capable of seeing the big picture of how sales, marketing, and operations work together. Candidate will manage and organize a team of loan originators and analyst in the Transitional/Bridge loan space. The Sales Manager will be required to all also proactively identify, develop and maintain a quality network of business relationships that serves as a source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Sourcing and originating floating rate bridge loans on transitional/value-add and opportunistic assets
• Responsible for commercial whole loan origination including but not limited to preliminary underwriting, structuring, and negotiating.
• Manage specific sales efforts and establish/enforce minimum performance and quality levels pursuant to established metrics:
o Monitor the pipeline and assisting in the development, implementation and actualization of business plans of loan originators
o Ensure loan originators are maximizing their sales capacity including regular and effective in-person broker visits as well as prompt follow up on all leads
o Continually evaluate effectiveness of sales team members and address areas for improvement with specific action plans
• Maintain accountability for team production goals and efficiency
o Demonstrate continuous growth across production metrics, number of funded loans, dollar volume of funded loans, percentage of loans funded, applications issued and accepted
• Proactively coordinate marketing efforts as single point of contact to marketing group for the Bridge product
o Organize concerted efforts across loan originators and territories
o Work closely to execute regional and national initiatives
o Provide feedback and ideas from loan originators to marketing managers
o Assist in compiling competitive analysis
o Lead Sessions/Events
o Identify and communicate new marketing opportunities
o Ensure sales teams have most current marketing materials
• Disseminate information from management and other departments to bridge sales team
o Communicate regularly with entire team regarding new or modified corporate programs, policies, and/or procedures
• Maintain, and encourage bridge sales team to maintain, current knowledge of industry and competition
o Regularly attend external professional development opportunities (educational, networking, etc.)
o Regularly read industry and market-related publications
• Address and document all significant performance issues
• Monitor and approve bridge sales team members’ work hours
• The ideal candidate will have minimum of five years related experience and/or training in commercial real estate lending
• Must be highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with limited supervision
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills required
• Must have the ability to remain flexible and meet deadlines under pressure with little supervision
• Excel, Word and Outlook skills a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• At least 5-10 years of successful field sales experience or equivalent.
• At least 3-5 years of supervisory/sales team management experience.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AND/OR REGISTRATION:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.