Senior Hybris Java Web Developer
Location: Glenview, IL
Senior Hybris Web Developer Position – Digital Marketing and eCommerce Projects
Anixter is seeking a strong senior hybris web developer, with experience in Digital Marketing and eCommerce projects. The ideal candidate will be responsible for design analysis, development, implementation, and deployment of data driven web based applications, as well as providing support for existing systems. The candidate should be able to work independently and within a team of developers to deliver end–to–end web solutions for moderate to complex projects in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities include working closely with an agile and growing team comprised of varying skill levels. You will have the opportunity to mentor and help level-up the skillsets of the developers. Strong critical thinking skills and knowledge of software development best practices and design patterns are a must.
- Interact with business team to understand business problem(s) being addressed by the project.
- Review the requirements and assess the work effort and estimate the necessary time–to–completion.
- Create unit test plans and scenarios for development unit testing.
- Work with peers to carry out code reviews.
- Interact with other development teams to ensure a consistent approach to software development.
- Support system testing by following up on and closing defect tickets in a timely manner.
- Experience working in an Agile Environment.
- At least 5 years of application development experience using Java technologies
- Experience with SAP hybris 5.x or greater, with B2B accelerator a must.
- Experience with Spring Framework
- J2EE based Web development
- Restful web services. Spring Boot nice to have
- Search technologies like Solr, Elasticsearch and Endeca
- Web content management systems, like Adobe Experience Manager
- Relational database experience including database design, querying, stored procedures, views, joins, performance etc.
Your Characteristics & Attributes:
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and relationship building skills across multiple levels and functions in the organization.
- Exceptional ability to lead change using positive and collaborative methods.
- Strong collaborator – willingness to share ideas, documentation and best practices.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Anixter core values
Click here to apply online