Escrow/ Title Assistant- NY
Location: New York, NY
Pay: $20.89 /Hour
We have an immediate need for an Escrow/ Title Assistant in New York NY.
The Escrow/ Title Assistant will be responsible for supporting both the Escrow and Title departments. The Escrow/ Title Assistant will provide customer service to customers and field escrow offices. They will handle the following:
- The Escrow/ Title Assistant will perform and assist with administrative duties related to the escrow process and closings.
- They will be responsible for pre-close maintenance and post-close follow up.
- Aid in the establishment of new escrow accounts.
- Assist with various title functions, i.e; opening orders and performing the initial setup of files, title report review, procurement of title, document abstracting, and the facilitation of the recording of legal documents.
- Aid in the maintenance of online communication tools.
- They will communicate with customers and vendors on a regular basis providing status updates.
- Interact with lenders to facilitate document delivery, execution and funding of loan.
- Develop and/or obtain required escrow documentation in accordance with escrow instructions, policy and procedures ( internal and external), and applicable statutory and Federal regulations.
- The Escrow/ Title Assistant will create and maintain files, records and reports. and audit calculations and legal documents for accuracy.
- Participate in the business development activities to help maintain existing clients and to acquire new clients.
A qualified Escrow/ Title Assistant will have excellent communication skills, customer service orientation and excellent verbal communication skills
They will have a strong attention to detail, organizational skills and be an excellent problem solver.
The Escrow/ Title Assistant will have at least 2 years of experience directly assisting with Escrow and Title transactions with some real estate related experience.
Salary $20.89 hr.
Potential to go perm.