Loan Servicing - Support
Location: Des Moines, IA
Pay: $14.25 - $16.50 /Hour
Ref ID: 01502-0011244886
Classification: Loan Servicing - Support
Compensation: $14.25 to $16.50 hourly
Robert Half is teaming with a global, diversified financial services company to help them search for Loan Servicing Support Specialists to join their expanding team. Our client continually tops Fortune 50's list of most successful companies and is looking for employees who want to grow professionally and personally within a company as well. We are looking to find motivated individuals who want to take part in a company's goal to move forward in global innovation in banking and financial services to join our growing team.
Responsibilities may include:
• Disburse escrow funds for timely payment of client real estate tax bills.
• Interact with taxing authorities, third party vendors, and mortgage clients in the procurement of tax information.
• Provide support to mortgage customer service in the resolution of tax related customer inquiries.
• Batch and balance real estate tax disbursements paid via loan servicing systems.
• Aid in the updating of tax agency information on loan servicing systems.
• 6+ months administrative experience or interacting with customers/people.
• Strong communications skills
• Strong Excel skills
• Proficient working with dual monitor setup
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans