Mortgage Post Closing Assistant
Location: Franklin, TN
The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Post-Closing Assistant for a position with our client located in Franklin, TN. This is an exciting opportunity to join our client’s, a well-established Fortune 500 banking firm, team!
The ideal candidate is available to start immediately and has previous mortgage/reverse mortgage experience, specifically processing HUD submissions.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 40 hrs./wk. (normal business hours)
Pay: $18-20/hr. based on experience
Location: Franklin, TN 37067
Duration: Contract to Hire
The Post Closing Assistant is responsible for documentation and systems review of loans to ensure accordance with HDMA regulations.
- Review and audit loan files for completion and accuracy; verify that all requested items are valid and that stipulations are met so that the loan is off warehouse line within established timeframes.
- Reviews signed loan documents for compliance with federal, state, and company laws and policies.
- Ensure that all closing packages meet the company standard for quality and accuracy.
- Develop close/funded binders for investors; includes stacking, scanning, and transmitting the closed/funded binders/files to investors.
- Process HUD submissions.
- Review the Purchase Advices from the investor purchases.
- Following up on overdue final title policies and recorded deeds of trust. successfully completing job-related training.
- Corresponds with title companies to obtain outstanding closing documents.
- Handles and assists with the clearing of investors requirements and requests; prevent or resolves issues as they arise.
- Familiar with state and federal banking compliance laws.
- Assisting with other aspects of the post-closing process on an as-needed basis.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 -2 years’ experience in reverse mortgage or mortgage industry
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), organization skills and planning skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to identify and resolve problems and issues quickly, creatively and decisively.
- Proficient in using basic computer software and the internet.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
For additional information, please apply!