Mortgage Loan Officer- Kansas City, KS
Location: Kansas City, KS
Ready to disrupt the mortgage industry with us as a Mortgage Loan Officer? Then we think it's time to #joinMovement
What You Need to Know
- PROCESS: Our goal is 6 hour upfront Underwriting, 7 day Loan Processing, and 1 day Closing. Join a team that is transforming the industry’s standard
- MARKETING: Our Marketing Team exists to help you look like a star and make sure you stand out from the crowd. We provide the resources and platforms you need to grow your business in the following ways:
- Social Media Trainer
- Professional Video Team
- Advertising Agreements
- GROWTH: Movement Mortgage is on track to grow exponentially over the next decade. This means each loan officer has the opportunity for exciting upward mobility. Our Loan Officers desire to build their business and establish relationships with realtor partners.
- CULTURE: We exist to love and value people by leading a movement of change in our industry, corporate culture, and communities. Check out the ways in which Movement embodies our Mission Statement: http://movementlo.com/culture/
What We Are Looking For
- You close a minimum of 3-5 loans a month
- MLO license is required
- Personal network of Agent partners
- Dedicated to building your book of business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or Economics is preferred
- 1+ years of previous loan officer experience is preferred
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how we can work together.
So, Why Movement?
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Company matched 401K (Roth and traditional, up to 6%)
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Fun, team-focused working environment
- Employee driven community outreach program
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at Family Fun Day. You’ll also find that we’re the seventh largest mortgage lender in the country. Sound too good to be true? Check us out on our website: www.movement.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions. The Company reserves the rights to change, amend, add, delete, and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles, as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.