Sr. System Administrator - Mortgage Servicing Ops Support
Location: Troy, MI
The Senior MSP System Administrator is responsible for the identification, evaluation, design and development of efficient processes and systems utilization, concentrating on compliance, governance, risk mitigation, cost effectiveness and industry best practices for all of Loan Servicing as it relates to MSP and the Black Knight’s suite of technology solutions.
40% of time Mortgage Servicing Support:
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Complete all required compliance training. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years of comparable work experience required
- 10+ years of experience utilizing MSP with a bachelor’s degree OR
- 10+ years of comparable work experience in Mortgage Servicing and/or Origination
- 10+ years Tier One vendor oversight
- Expert proficiency in use of MSP and its subsystems including, Online Letter Writer, Director, Passport, Desktop/Process Management, and Invoice Management
- Expert level working experience with Microsoft Office –Excel, Access; proficiency in Word
- Strong working knowledge of the mortgage servicing industry
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present to varying audiences
- Excellent decision making ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to solve complex problems and provide solutions to difficult issues
- Proven success collaborating with others outside the immediate business unit
- Knowledge of project and program management
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Strong organizational skills.
Minimal travel <10%
Internal use Only: Band F