IS Asset Management Specialist
Location: West Columbia, SC
Rated as one of the Top 25 Best Hospitals to Work for in the U.S., the heart of LMC is our 428-bed modern state-of-the-art facility. Winning the prestigious, 'Summit Award' from Press Ganey for outstanding patient satisfaction, 'Consumer Choice Award' from the National Research Corporation, all contributing to our reputation for giving our patients the highest quality care.
We are located in heart of the Midlands, right outside of Columbia, SC, and one of the most successful integrated healthcare systems in the Southeast. As the third largest employer in the Midlands, we invite you to be a part of our ongoing success and join our LMC Family!
• Under the general direction of the Director/CIO, coordinates all purchasing of IT hardware and software for organization
• Provides administrative support for the Director/CIO, coordinates departmental operations including time and attendance and assists in preparing budget analysis reports
• Associate Degree in Computer Science, or a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 2-3 years extensive experience with Windows operating systems
• Strong Personal Computer skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Sound project management skills
• Knowledge of IT concepts, practices and procedures
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
• Prior experience with procurement of IT materials
• Current, relevant IT certifications
• Previous experience handling project and departmental budget maintenance
LMC is committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits choices for its employees and their families. LMC offers day ONE medical, dental and life insurance benefits, as well as health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs). Eligible employees may also enroll in LMC's retirement plans on their date of hire, including the South Carolina State Retirement System (SCRS), and supplemental 401(k) and 457(b) retirement plans. LMC provides its full-time employees short-term disability and long-term disability coverage after 90 days of eligible employment. In addition to these great offerings, LMC offers 529 College Savings, educational assistance, employee assistance programs and more.
Our mission is the same as it was when we opened our doors in 1971: to provide quality health services that meet the needs of our community. We believe that commitment to the health of our community really makes a difference -- and we show it every day.