IT Project Coordinator w Banking/Financial service experience ( partial remote)
Location: WDM, IA
Advantage Resourcing has several contract job opportunities available for experienced IT Project Coordinators with Banking or Financial Industry experience! These positions require a mix of project management, administrative, budgeting and reporting skills and experience. The assignments are 6 months long to start, and extension to a maximum of 24 months is highly possible!
These roles are available in multiple cities:
Charlotte NC, Des Moines IA, Phoenix AZ, Minneapolis MN, and Irving TX
• Responsible for coordinating and influencing activities and resources in support of one or more highly-visible, large-scale technical projects with high impact, risk, and complexity.
• Uses technical experience such as Desktop, Networking and other technical applications and advanced knowledge of technical project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques to ensure projects adhere to high quality standards, meet customer expectations and are delivered on time and within budget.
Responsibilities are varied and may include one or more of the following:
• Schedules and coordinates project tasks and/or problem reviews and ensures completion of assigned actions;
• Identifies project/production issues and works with project team to provide solutions or escalates to avoid project delays;
• Generates reports regarding project and budget status and facilitates communication efforts;
• Compiles and maintains project documentation and issues log;
• Coordinates implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments;
• Works with client groups to identify training needs and arranges and/or delivers training;
• Works with project teams to develop and document processes and procedures;
• Enhances websites to host project documents, reports, and related information;
• Serves as primary point of contact for project information and updates.
• Coordinates project resources and provides guidance to less experienced staff.
• 3+ years of experience in technology-related project support.
• Charlotte NC
• West Des Moines IA
• Minneapolis MN
• Chandler AZ
• Irving TX