Senior RV/Marine Indirect Underwriter
Location: Columbus, OH
RV/Marine Indirect Credit Analyst Senior Location: TBD -- This position allows for working remotely or may be based out of any of Huntington's major locations. We are looking to expand so potential remotely based cities would be: Dallas, TX; Minneapolis, MN; Denver, CO; Phoenix, AZ; Los Angeles, CA; Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA Following credit policy, structures and underwrites dealer sales consumer loans for assigned Indirect Recreational Vehicle and Marine dealers.
• Approves, denies and negotiates RV and Marine credit applications originated through dealers in a nationwide market.
• Develops relationships with dealers to ensure profitable and quality business growth. Provides customer service to dealer staff and applicants.
• Ensures compliance with bank policies, procedures and regulations.
• High School Diploma
• Minimum of 3 years of Indirect RV/Marine and/or Indirect Underwriting experience
• Bachelor's degree (Finance, Accounting, General Business)
• Excellent written communications skills
• Able to present a professional, personable and friendly communication style with a focus on customer service and an ability to interact easily with all levels of individuals on the telephone
• Must enjoy working independently and effectively in a deadline driven, multi-task environment, with organization and attention to detail
• Ability to effectively handle personal Loan Authority in excess of $100,000 Ability to adjudicate more complex loan requestsEEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender IdentityTobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire any candidate who uses tobacco or any nicotine product including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco, chewing tobacco, snuff or snus, nicotine gum, the nicotine patch or any other kind of nicotine replacement product (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for cotinine (to check for use of tobacco and/or nicotine products and/or nicotine replacement therapy products) before they begin employment. If the position to which you're applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.