Location: Davenport, IA
The Edward Jones Financial Advisor Opportunity
yourself for a brand new career - one where your success is completely in your
hands. Edward Jones is a privately owned financial services leader with over 14,000
Financial Advisors in the United States and Canada and more than 90 years of
serving individual investors. As an Edward Jones Financial Advisor, you will
take charge of your career and your income as you form meaningful, long-term
relationships with clients as you help them work toward their financial goals.
What is the role of a Financial Advisor?
- Deliver personalized investment solutions to help
clients work toward their long-term financial goals
- Develop and deepen client relationships
- Build and manage an Edward Jones branch in your
What traits and competencies should a Financial Advisor candidate possess?
What can an Edward Jones Financial Advisor expect?
- A track record of professional success
- Relationship-building skills and commitment to establishing long-term clients
- Strong desire for performance driven compensation and growing earnings potential
- A self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial personality
- Desire to work from an office in your community
to think critically and use sound judgment when serving clients
What are the preferred qualifications for the Financial Advisor role?
- Industry-leading training* to help you succeed in your new role
- Professional support to pass your Series 7, Series 66 and insurance licensing exams
- Financial support during exam study, training and the first three years as you grow your client base
- Unlimited earnings potential that includes commissions, bonuses, profit sharing and incentive travel
- Company-provided office in your community and direct Branch Office Administrator
support to help manage client services and marketing activities
- Ongoing business development training, mentorship and networking opportunities
- The ability to provide strategic and personalized insight for your clients with support from a company that shares your integrity
- The opportunity to succeed with the flexibility to balance personal and family values
- College degree
- Ability to put the client first
- Strong communication skills
- Confident and resilient personality
- Ability to listen, understand and give advice
- Goal oriented at an individual and team level
the role of Financial Advisor at Edward Jones, we’ll support you with resources
and training to help you perform at your best from day one. Join an
organization that is consistently recognized as a great place to work and
places on FORTUNE magazine's FORTUNE
500 list of the largest U.S. companies by revenue. Discover the fulfillment of
truly driving your own career with a company that respects your independence
*Ranked No. 17 on Training
magazine's 2015 Training Top 125 list.
Edward Jones was the highest-ranking financial services firm.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability,
sexual orientation, pregnancy, veterans status, or any other basis prohibited
by applicable law.