Location: Bloomington, IN
Name: Lisa Matheis
Provides quality customer service by greeting
customers and ascertaining needs. Advise customers in their selection of
various accounts and financial services. Duties include opening,
maintaining and closing of all account types, processing deposit and loan
transactions as needed, solving more complex customer problems, achieving
personal and office sales and service goals, cross selling and referring
business to other areas, onboarding new customers, and possibly taking simple
consumer loan applications.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides exceptional customer service by greeting customers and assessing customer needs. Answer questions regarding Bank products and services. Opens new deposit accounts. Manages customer portfolio, services relationships and cross sells appropriate products and services to meet customer needs, assuring customer satisfaction, and achieving personal and office sales goals.
- Sells retail banking products and services to customers and prospects. May accept loan applications.
- Responsible for direct participation in the achievement of personal and office sales goals.
- May perform Customer Service Specialist duties as required including operating a window when customer volume necessitates.
- May balance and replenish ATM cash.
Develops and maintains relationships with banking partners to maximize sales opportunities and achieve minimum sales standards.
- Makes appropriate customer referrals to other Bank functional areas such as Lending, Insurance, and Financial Services.
- Effectively handles more complex customer problems and inquiries as well as ensuring that resolution and follow-up are completed in an accurate and timely matter.
- Controls risk to the Bank. Adheres to prescribed security controls to protect the staff and facility against criminal activity and fraudulent operations.
- May perform safe deposit box operations such as opening new accounts, allowing customers access to their boxes, account maintenance, reporting, collections, and key control.
- May perform Financial Center Supervisor/Manager duties as required. Provides customers with knowledgeable information regarding bank products and services and cross sells.
- May perform vault teller duties as needed including cash shipments, maintaining limits, cash buys and sells%
Previous banking or teller experience a plus.