Customer Service Representative (Bilingual Spanish)
Location: Chandler, AZ
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 /Hour
Name: Jared Evans
With a relentless focus on providing quality solutions to our customers, Mr. Cooper has become one of the largest and fastest growing mortgage servicer in the United States with a servicing portfolio in excess of $400 billion and more than 3 million customers. With over 6,000 employees, our purpose is to keep the dream of home ownership alive. We are challengers of convention. We are champions for our customers. We are cheerleaders for our team. Be a part of the fun as we aim to be the game changer of the industry.
Essential Job Functions:
· Ability to fluently read and speak Spanish along with the ability to fluently read, write and speak English (potential to receive incentive).
· Compares and evaluates possible customer service solutions, and decides which to recommend to customers to best meet their needs and circumstances.
· Timely and accurate processing of payoff statement quotes, including prepayment penalty and refund calculations.
· Resolve mortgage research items by utilizing the servicing system.
· Assists borrowers with late charge waiver, due date change, and other loan maintenance requests.
· Process Verifications of Mortgage for both internal and external customer.
· Input data and verify information as it pertains to processing telephone draft payments.
· Provide customers with information about company products and services to generate additional revenue through cross-sell/up-sell opportunities.
· Properly document each customer interaction in the servicing system.
· Perform loan-related mathematical equations.
· Perform follow-up and research tasks to ensure problem resolution.
· Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer mortgage assets.