Vehicle Remarketing Development Representative
Location: Lisle, IL
Name: Tom Paradise
Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #27 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for an Vehicle Remarketing Development Representative in our Lisle, IL office. ARI's Vehicle Remarketing Development Representative will work with Sales, Account Management, and Vehicle Remarketing to solicit additional remarketing business with our existing clients as well as prospective customers. Individual will be responsible for developing relationships with key decision makers to help grow BuyDirect and Consigned Vehicle sales volume. Territory includes Midwestern and Midatlantic states.
What will you do?
● Solicits vehicle remarketing services to prospects and customers.
● Builds relationships with new prospects via cold calling efforts on a regular basis
● Interacts with prospects and customers to develop relationships that result in future sales.
● Responds to client needs by inspecting available product, hosting meetings and providing system data.
● Interacts with sales, client administration and various departments to promote client retention.
● Maintains and updates database, through the Vehicle Remarketing and salesforce.com reporting systems, to ensure ARI’s inclusion in sales solicitation opportunities.
What are we looking for?
● Must have the ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, to all levels of management, staff, customers and prospects.
● Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
● Must possess strong Sales aptitude
● A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
● Must be able to travel occasionally to locations involving overnight lodging.
● Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration required.
What we offer:
2,800 employees strong with revenues exceeding $1 billion and offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe, ARI offers growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, 401(k) match, and much more.