Client Relationship Representative - 324 - Martinez, GA
Location: Martinez, GA
State Bank and Trust Company
Client Relationship Representative
EEO is the Law
The Client Relationship Representative (CRR) opens and closes accounts including CD's & IRA's; works daily to build relationships with clients and prospects in order to identify financial needs in order to maximize sales opportunities and strives to serve clients in a highly professional and courteous manner. Client relationships will be built through tele-consulting, business development, lobby management and community involvement. The CRR does not have supervisory responsibilities.
● Self-starter, team player with excellent people skills.
● Proficient PC skills; good written and verbal communication skills
● Opens/Closes personal and commercial accounts, IRA's, CD's and other account types.
● Actively participates in daily calling activities; tracks and records calls and results; performs joint calls with Branch Manager and Business Partners; refers opportunities to specialty lines of business
● Through tele-consulting identifies opportunities taking advantage of the call lists provided by management; makes pre-determined calls per week
● Identifies and shares best practices
● May participate in the review of calling plan with management
● Works with ROM or AROM to resolve account issues, as needed.
● Conducts At Work Presentations for businesses to bank their employees
● Identifies and builds relationships with COI (Center of Influence) contacts
● Handles lobby traffic as needed by directing, assisting and identifying opportunities
● Provides clients with excellent customer service in order to excel on any mystery shops conducted
● Actively participates in all training events required to successfully and efficiently perform job.
● Performs all other related duties as assigned.
● Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college.
● Strong customer/client service skills.
● Sales & Service background a plus.
Visit our website www.statebt.com to apply for all jobs you may qualify for
Employment at Will
Employment with State Bank & Trust is "at-will." This means that you or the Bank may terminate your employment at any time with or without notice or cause.
Employment Eligibility Verification
Employees are required to present proof of identity and eligibility to work in the U.S. State Bank participates in E Verify.