Location: Cheektowaga, NY
Name: Mark Lynch
We have an immediate contract to hire opening for a Data Analyst at a large bank in Cheektowaga, NY, 14225. Job # MEL24397. Pay to $35/hr, depending upon experience. Direct Hiring salary range $55-65k, depending upon experience.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity with a growing, highly regarded regional bank headquartered in Western New York. As one of the largest commercial banking companies in the US with branches throughout the Northeast, our client focuses on investing in state-of-the art technology to continually provide high-quality banking services.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Demonstrated ability to work with complex data and convert it into understandable results
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Tableau etc) and databases (SQL etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Expert in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, and SharePoint.
- US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Local candidates to Buffalo, NY / Western NY region are highly preferred
- No agencies please
- No C2C or Corp to Corp please
- Banking or Finance experience preferred