About the position:
Assist members and potential members, in a prompt and professional manner, with their financial needs through incoming telephone calls and/or forwarding calls to appropriate personnel. Provide expertise with respect to all Credit Union products and services including processing loan applications.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for answering all incoming calls with prompt and professional service to members including, determination of needs, and forwards calls to appropriate department in a professional manner.
- Processes all phone transfer and check withdrawal requests.
- Provides general needs by phone and mail. Answers inquiries on member accounts.
- Balance and process ATM transactions as assigned.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sells services to members.
- Input and balance daily transactions including closing assignments.
- Responsible for all phases of US and interoffice mail, including pick up, postmark, drop off, and sorting and distribution to appropriate personnel/departments.
- Logs, prepares, disburses and processes all incoming mail.