Teller - Cash Management Services Teller (CMS)
Location: Kansas City, MO
Pay: $11.75 /Hour
Name: Riley Crouch
Loomis seeks highly qualified individuals to join our team and become a fully functional Cash Management Services (CMS) Teller.
work as a team and may be assigned to shifts.
Responsible for the preparation of deliveries for ATM machines, deposit verification for financial institutions' customers and preparation of change orders that balance to the customer list by denomination and by total.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced production environment and have the ability to multi-task, enjoy detailed work that is also physical and like operating currency equipment and computer systems, and do not want to be tied to a desk in an office, this may be the opportunity for you.
are responsible for separating cash and checks: count and verify contents of individual customer location’s daily bank deposits into a consolidated deposit: and to prepare ATM and currency orders. CMS Tellers
work with a PC- based cash handling system, the Glory System. CMS Tellers
are measured on accuracy and production guidelines.
You will receive on-the-job training with an experienced CMS Teller
. We believe that our people make Loomis
a great company. Loomis
teammates are constantly encouraged in personal development and are updated on the newest safety and security training. Our training is second to none in the industry.
offers to all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes Automatic 401K Plan and a selection of benefits covering Dental, Vision, Medical, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Life, AD&D plans for the employee and their dependents.
We are looking for applicants who are at least 18 years of age, show steady employment history and can pass a comprehensive background check that includes criminal history check and a pre-employment drug test.
The CMS Teller job duties require the following:
We have openings for applicants for the following work schedules:
- Ability to repetitiously bend to lift items weighing 50 pounds each while loading or unloading carts.
- Ability to walk continuously between bins, vaults, booths and counters.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to count, and do basic math applications including addition, subtraction and balancing a column of numbers.
- Communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Command of English, as a second language to sufficiently read receipts, manifest and reports.
- Unrestricted wrist, hand and finger dexterity.
- Work in a room within a vault with little or no exposure to outside light.
- Monday thru Saturday
- AM and PM Shifts
- Full Time and Part Time
Applicants may be contacted to further discuss the opportunity either by email or phone.
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer.
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability" EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability