Title Insurance Account Representative
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Pay: $70,000.00 - $73,000.00 /Year
SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm that specializes in the Title, Legal, Mortgage, Real Estate and Banking industry. We have a growing national title insurance company that is looking for an Area Account Manager for their expanding Florida operations. Candidates with 3-5 plus years of recent Sales Management experience in the Title industry, Real Estate industry or Mortgage industry is mandatory.
Area Title Insurance Account Representative:
Successful candidate will oversee active accounts in the area and sell company services by maintaining and expanding local customer base. Candidate will be involved in training as well as helping agents utilize technology developments and be a source for questions and problems that may arise. Candidate will assist in developing sales strategies with corporate team to expand the Ft Lauderdale market.
Salary starts at $70,000/yr but can increase with significant experience in this niche.
Area Title Insurance Account Manager Responsibilities:
• Recruits new customers and ensures that existing customers receive excellent service.
• Candidate will maintain a familiar face with customers by initiating contact through office visits, customer events or other activities.
• Remains knowledgeable about existing and new products and services offered by firm and will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the competition's product lines, suggesting new products that might help expand business and give firm a competitive advantage.
• Candidate will develop individual leads and sales opportunities resulting from cold-calling, creative prospecting, scheduling client meetings and executing company product demonstrations where necessary
• Candidate must be very comfortable and skilled in making presentations, demonstrating products/technology and will also attend industry trade shows.
• Candidate will prepare monthly reports that provide sales figures to corporate leaders, as well as reports that forecast expected future sales
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
This is a permanent position upon hire. Our client provide an excellent corporate structure, fantastic benefits.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume today. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you.
5+ Years of experience in the Title Insurance or Real Estate field as a high level Sales Manager
Superior customer service skills both written and verbal
Good computer skills
Outgoing personality and enjoying being in the public eye
Ability to prepare and conduct presentations to small and large audiences
Ability to pass thorough background check.