Location: Moultrie, GA
Name: Carrie York
Community Bank in Moultrie, GA is seeking an entry-level credit analyst. This position will be full time and located in Moultrie and will be housed in the Credit Administration Department.
The Credit Analyst will be responsible for analyzing financial data to base lending and credit decisions, working alongside other Credit Administration to complete duties that can include:
- Analysis of financial statements and tax returns; computation of financial ratios.
- Comprehend and analyze financial data for credit decisions.
- Compilation of financial data to organize and write credit memorandum.
- Ability to understand financial data to complete quarterly stress test analysis.
- Work with Credit Administration staff in managing/presenting the review of the Bank's loan portfolio.
- Desire to work in a community bank
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to perform duties within deadlines
- Team player attitude and willingness to take direction
- BBA in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related business field
- In lieu of BBA, comparable year's work experience in credit analysis or credit administartion