IT Help Desk - Application Support
Location: Austin, TX, TX
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 /Year
With some supervision the System Support Specialist acts as a key contact for the user community to provide Mortgage and Title front line support. Applicants for this position must have at least six months experience as a Loan Processor or Loan Closer working with Loan Origination software.
System Support Specialists provide support to users nationwide. Standard Help Desk hours of operation are M-F 7:00am-7:00pm Central, and Saturday 10:00am-3:00pm Central. Each System Support Specialist works an 8 hour shift Monday – Friday with team member rotation for the Saturday shift. Hours are subject to change as deemed necessary by management.
- Specialists provide information to and execute problem resolution for end users. User requests are received via phone and email.
- Respond to all user requests related to Financial Services (FS) applications, including Mortgage Loan Origination (Empower), Title Closing & Insurance (SoftPro), Electronic Document Management (Encomia), and Servicing (FICS).
- Support and maintain data for multiple components of the Intranet system, including Reports, Do Not Call Manager, and Training Tracker.
- Maintain employee security access to FS applications and third parties, including periodic audits and reviews; following documented policies and procedures.
- Required to use judgment regarding issue escalation to another System Support Specialist, business partners or other IT personnel.
- Follow up with users when an issue is not immediately resolved, until it is resolved.
- Prepare reports for management review such as Daily Help Desk Statistics.
- Work with the team to maintain team and support documentation.
- Other assignments as identified by the Help Desk Manager.
- Perform routine duties independently. Will discuss and seek approval as needed from the Help Desk Manager or System Support Specialist III.