Loan Officer / Mortgage Loan Officer / Mortgage Loan Originator
Location: Dade / Broward / Palm Beach County, FL
Loan Originator FHA / VA / Mortgage Lending
Capital Partners is a direct-lending, mortgage banking firm and the exclusive lender for the Keyes Real Estate Company. Keyes is an independent, family-owned enterprise, that has been in business since 1929. It currently has 35 offices throughout a 6 county, Southeast Florida footprint and approximately 2,500 sales associates. The chosen candidates will work out of assigned Keyes offices. They will have exclusive access to the agents and will participate in all activities supported by the Keyes company and the assigned branches themselves. As a Capital Partners Mortgage in house mortgage lender you must be ready to handle a substantial amount of leads and loans that would be provided to you by our agents. Most of your time will be spent working with customers and expediting their loans, rather than spending endless hours looking for business and competing with other lenders in your market. At Capital Partners / Keyes Company, your work time is always “Quality Time".
REQUIRED ACTIVITIES AND DUTIES:
- Utilize and develop a network of resources for mortgage loan business development and solicitation of new business
- Utilize, market and market to a database of customer contacts
- Maintain a positive sales environment by educating potential buyers, sales agents and homebuilders as to the products and services offered by the company.
- Perform a complete prequalification assessment and analysis of financial condition of all potential customers.
- Complete and deliver thorough and fully documented loan applications to our loan processing department on a prompt and timely basis
- Discuss rate, terms and conditions of the loan with all customers
- Input all loans correctly in the company’s loan processing system
- Lock all loans on a timely basis and for the correct program chosen by the customer
- Collect all up-front fees from applicants
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the financial industry, economy, market conditions rates, vendors and competition.
- Observe all required compliance requirements
- Stay continually informed as to the processing status of all loans and at all stages of the overall process
- Active MLO license for the State of Florida
- High School diploma or GED at a minimum
- Minimum of 2 years recent FHA, VA and Conventional loan originating experience.
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Solid knowledge of state and local real estate markets
Capital Partners Mortgage is a member of the New Penn Financial Family of Companies and an Equal Opportunity Employer and Equal Opportunity Lender.