Location: Kansas City, MO
Name: Kadee Wier - ITG
Project Manager - HCM
Contract- 12 Months
Kansas City, MO
Be the functional expert in an assigned HR technology area(s), including understanding key business needs and objectives, short and long-term product roadmaps, current system configurations and data -- bringing them all together to meet identified business goals. Support the planning and execution of regular projects and processes, including system configuration and testing, and contribute to long-term, strategic business planning. Establish and nurture positive relationships with product owners, project participants, vendor partners and other stakeholders. Measure and be accountable for the short- and long-term results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Own overall functionality and support for assigned HR technology, which may include Workday or Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) system, hiring, timekeeping or performance management systems.
• Maintain a detailed understanding the business needs of the assigned HR Center of Excellence and define objectives and deliverables to meet those needs.
• Manage day to day functional system maintenance including basic, non or less technical configuration, testing, personalizations and other related activities.
• Complete testing planning and execution for regular patches and quarterly releases.
• Serve as the technology and process Functional Expert (Tier 3) and partner with the HR Support Center or Technical Support Center by providing documentation, FAQs, etc., needed to support ongoing user inquiries or issues.
• Support recurring, seasonal activities by executing business processes, mass transactions, setting-up annual activities and other regularly scheduled functional changes.
• Have a deep understanding of the assigned technology roadmap, provide input into and participate in new projects.
• Prepare and execute plans for testing, process execution and status and end-user communications.
• Prepare and gain approval, when needed, on overall business plan.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Project Management, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related area, or the equivalent through a combination of education and work experience.
• Five years HR systems or project management or related experience; experience with Workday and / or Oracle HCM a significant plus.
• Demonstrated decision-making, analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Track record of establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Effective written and oral presentation skills and facilitation skills. Ability to communicate with all levels of internal associates, external vendors and business partners.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team, but with little formal supervision or guidance.
• Effective supervisory skills in a matrix-management environment.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and project planning tools.