Financial Crimes Compliance
Location: Newark, DE
Name: Ashraya Prasad
******* looking for someone with strong Financial Crimes and
• Conduct routine to complex
investigations in diversified operations including identifying organized
criminal activities, and fraud committed against the Bank by external parties.
• Adheres to all Compliance and
Regulatory Requirements. Work with Law Enforcement to pursue prosecutions of
• Must be able to identify
effective mitigation strategies, analyze, evaluate data and information that
results in a thorough investigative effort.
• Participates in and /or leads
investigative related task forces and/or special projects that represent
significant loss exposure.
• Formulates and recommends
action response to allegations, files crime reports, and testifies in court
• As necessary, prepares reports
for management covering investigative details, results and recommended loss and
recovery prevention actions.
• May direct/coordinate
activities of multiple investigators on complex investigations, and provide
technical guidance to less experienced investigative staff if needed.
• Conducts interviews of suspects
and witnesses, gathers comprehensive work papers and evidence in support of the
• Previous financial crimes
investigative experience including interviewing suspects and witnesses,
gathering evidentiary information and report writing skills.
• Excellent written and verbal
• Strong analytical skills.
• Knowledge and skill with MS Office
Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Requires a detail oriented,
independent thinker with the ability to work on multiple tasks.