Consumer Loan Funding Specialist
Location: Tampa, FL
Name: Cristian Garcerant
he Consumer Loan Funding Specialist position is responsible for providing exceptional service to members that have applied and been approved for credit. In addition, provides effective communication of credit union products, services and activities to members, and employees, with the specific goal of increasing awareness of the credit union, membership, and sales production.
• Responsible for meeting individual production goals as determined by management. The individual goals will contribute to the overall Credit Union Goal as set by the CEO, CFO, and CLO.
• Accountable for complete knowledge and comprehension of credit union policies, guidelines, consumer loan and credit union philosophy.
• Analyzes loan information in order to determine if decision is within the consumer lending guidelines. Reviews loan documentation for accuracy and completeness.
• Collects, maintains and accurately prepares and processes loan documentation in accordance with the Member Consumer Loan Processing guidelines.
• Strong ability to educate members on alternatives and credit union loan products.
• Communicates decisions to members in both written and verbal format through various channels.
• Cross-sell appropriate products and services; Maintains or exceeds individual, department, and credit union production goals as set by the credit unions CFO and Senior Leadership Team.
• Responsible for the posting and accuracy of the loan set-up in core and lending systems.