Treasury Management Operations Specialist
Location: Little Rock, AR
Name: Nick Cavazos
As a member of the Treasury Management Operations team, this position sets up new customers and provides support for the operations of traditional and less common Treasury Management services. This position will work closely with Treasury Management Sales and/or Customer Support along with the Treasury Management customer through the customer setup (including file formatting, the interaction of multiple Treasury Management services, complex sweep arrangements, etc.) and support process. This position requires a deep, working knowledge of a wide variety of Treasury Management services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup Treasury Management customers on multiple systems, including consideration for each system and how they interact in setting customer level parameters.
- Setup more complex or less common Treasury Management services.
- Work directly with high value customers and varying levels of bank management in the support of Treasury Management customers/services.
- Guide customers through file formatting errors for multiple Treasury Management services.
- Work with customers using varying file formats and translate the expected format to the bank’s systems.
- Work with multiple systems and programs on the banking core that relate to Treasury Management services, and troubleshoot across multiple systems to resolve customer errors.
- Support Treasury Management customers on multiple platforms. Including reviewing settings and customer level parameters on each platform as customers encounter errors.
- Identify risk when customers are requesting new services, altering their services or requesting dollar limit increases, and bring them to the attention of management.
- Coordinate with other areas of the bank to troubleshoot and support Treasury Management products and services.
- Review setups completed by other Treasury Management associates.
- Report and track Treasury Management customers/services to assist in department reporting.
- Risk Review ACH, Wire and Remote Deposit customers.
- Ensures all departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion of required compliance training.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to perform tasks quickly and accurately.
- Ability to operate in a team environment to accomplish shared goals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instruction provided in written and/or oral form.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedures manuals, general business correspondence and/or journals or government regulations.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, to customers, clients and other employees in the organization.
- Ability to maintain effective interpersonal relationships with management and team members.
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a high pressure environment while maintaining professional demeanor.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or its equivalent is required, and
- Three plus years of related experience required; treasury management, banking operations and/or customer service experience preferred.
- MS Office programs
**This position can be located in an available office space in Little Rock, AR or Pine Bluff, AR